You can now finalise your application for the competition for secretaries and clerks. Please read the following points carefully:
- Allow sufficient time to finalise and validate your application form.
- Remember that you must finalise the second part of your application by the 31st of January 2018 – 12 CET. It is your responsibility to validate your application before the deadline. EPSO cannot accept applications from candidates who fail to meet the deadline.
- You must complete the second part of the application form in the language you have chosen as your language 2.
- Questions sent to the Candidate Contact Service after Sunday, 28/01/2018 might not be answered before the deadline for registration (Wednesday, 31/01/2018 – 12:00 CET).
- It is now too late to start a new application for this competition. Only candidates who validated the first part of their application before 12/12/2018, are allowed to finalise it.
Post date: 12/01/2018 - 16:26
Update date: 12/01/2018 - 16:29