On this page you will find specific information relating to the new tests for competition EPSO/AD/177/10.
Further to the Court ruling in the case F-35/08, new tests are being organised for those candidates who were excluded from the selection process in 2010 on the basis of their results in the admission tests, either because they did not reach the pass mark, or because they were not amongst the best candidates to be invited to the Assessment Centre based on their score. All these candidates have already been informed via their EPSO accounts.
- Competition notice (published on 16 March 2010)
- Corrigendum to the competition notice (published on 23 July 2010)
- Guide to open competitions (points 6.3 and 6.4 do not apply and are replaced by section VIII of the corrigendum published on 21 March 2013 – see below)
- Corrigendum to the competition notice (published on 21 March 2013)
- Consolidated version of the notice of competition
- News items previously published on our website
If you need more general information on our selection procedures, please have a look at the FAQs that are published on the dedicated page (access via the bar above).
If you cannot find an answer to your question in any of our pages, please contact us via our online web form where you should select the subject title “Ongoing competitions”.
Some Member States - via their Permanent Representation in Brussels or other relevant organisations within their home country - organise courses to train their nationals for this competition. Find out more on our page on infosessions.
Provisional planning of the competition procedure
- Date of publication: 21/3/2013
- Registration period: 21/3/2013 – 23/4/2013
- Booking for admission tests: 03/05/2013 – 16/05/2013
- Admission tests' period: 22/05/2013 – 18/06/2013
- Indicative planning