Principal building manager
Most important points to remember before you go to the test centre:
- The testing will take place from 22.06.2015 to 24.06.2015.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes in advance.
- The address of the test centre is provided via a link in your booking confirmation.
- Don’t forget to take your booking confirmation printed from your EPSO account and a valid ID document with a photo (please check the CBT manual to see which documents are accepted).
- Timing of the tests and number of questions: Time allowed per test and the number of questions can be found in our previous message.
- Rescheduling is possible but is subject to availability. To reschedule your test, you must first wait until the booking confirmation uploads in your EPSO account (usually within 48 hours after your initial booking). See the CBT manual for more information.
- Languages: you will take your tests in the language (L2) you selected in your application. The instructions on the computer screen will be provided in your language 2. To check which languages you selected, click on your candidate number in your EPSO account and you will see them in your application form. No changes are possible after validation of your application.
- Number of points and pass marks: please check the Call for expression of interest (BG, CS, DA, DE, EL, EN, ES, ET, FI, FR<