Candidates of the linguists' competitions can now book for their computer-based tests.
Before you book your admission tests, do not forget that:
- Booking is only possible during the period indicated in your EPSO account. In general, booking starts at midnight on the first day and ends at 12 o'clock (midday) Brussels time on the final day. If you do not book during this period, your application will be considered as withdrawn. Please check the booking invitation letter in your account for more details.
- You will be able to see the list of available test centres when booking via the link provided.
- In case of technical problems during the booking procedure, please use one of the numbers provided in the booking invitation and in our FAQs: http://europa.eu/epso/doc/faq_as_pdf_en.pdf
- Make sure you complete the whole booking procedure. At the end, you should see a confirmation number (e.g. 8800000001507876). If you do not see this number, it means that your booking has not been completed.
- Straight after the booking, you should receive an e-mail from our contractor Prometric confirming your booking. This is not the official confirmation you need to bring to the test centre. This official booking confirmation will be uploaded later (usually within 48 hours after the booking) into your EPSO account. If you do not receive this e-mail confirmation, please check your spam filter and your junk e-mails.
- Rescheduling is possible but is subject to availability. To reschedule your test, you must first wait until the booking confirmation uploads in your EPSO account (usually within 48 hours after your initial booking). The letter will include a link to the booking management system which you should use if you want to change the date or place of your test. Further instructions are provided in that letter.
- If you cannot participate in the tests, please refer to the instructions provided in the booking confirmation.
For all other important details, please check the booking invitation and booking confirmation letters published in your EPSO account.FR