Competition Lawyers, Corporate Finance experts and Economists (m/f).
Field 1- Competition Law
Field 2 - Corporate Finance
Assessment CentreTravel expenses for the Assessment Centre
A flat-rate contribution to travel and subsistence expenses will be made for candidates invited to the Assessment Centre. Please consult the rules: http://europa.eu/epso/apply/on_going_compet/reimburse/index_en.htm
The address in your EPSO account must be your official residential address at the time of the competition. If the place of residence and the current place of employment are in different countries the shortest distance to the venue as calculated by EPSO will apply.
Schedule of the Assessment Centre day
The first candidates will usually start the AC day at 8:30 (your invitation letter will give the precise appointment time; please take into account the time mentioned in your invitation letter). The AC day will finish for all candidates at the latest +/- 17:00. You will receive your exact schedule for the day upon arrival. We don't have any further information at this moment.
Language of the Assessment Centre
The Assessment Centre exercises will be held in your Language 2.
On the day of the Assessment Centre you need to bring the following documents:
- A print version of your on-line application form (you can print your form by accessing the overview tab and then the printer friendly version). In contrary to what is mentioned in your invitation letter, your signature on the application form is not mandatory;
- A numbered index listing all enclosed supporting documents;
- Proof of citizenship, e.g. copy of passport or identity card;
- An uncertified copy of the relevant diploma(s) with an English, French or German translation (uncertified) and including details of the subjects studied and the duration of the course(s);
- An uncertified copy of the document(s) attesting your professional training / experience (specific conditions);
- A copy of the documents validating the information provided in the "Talent Screener" section of your online application (e.g. additional training, specific professional experience, language certificate etc., as applicable),
- A recent ID photograph.
No other documents are needed at this stage.
Please consult the invitation letter, the brochure, the Notice of Competition and the General Rules governing Open Competitions for details.
Sample testsYou can prepare for the Assessment Centre using the sample tests published for AD Generalists and AD Specialists on this page: http://europa.eu/epso/apply/sample_test/index_en.htm.
Please read more about the types of exercises used in your Assessment Centre in the brochure attached to the invitation letter.
Final resultsPlease check the indicative planning for updated news on the final results' publishing date.
Full information on this competition is available by clicking on the navigation bar above and at http://blogs.ec.europa.eu/eu-careers.info/administrators/administrators-2014/competition-lawyers-corporate-finance-experts-and-economists-mf/F