Lawyer-linguists (m/f) in the European Parliament and the Council with Finnish, French, Portuguese, Romanian or Slovak. as their main language (AD7).
Indicative duration of the tests
- Arrival at the test centre and ID check: see invitation letter
- Reasoning tests: 90 minutes
- Summary: 120 minutes
- Oral presentation: 70 minutes
- Structured interview: 50 minutes
- Group exercise : 60 minutes
Further information is available in the Assessment centre manual.
EPSO/AD/288/14 – Finnish-language (FI) lawyer-linguists (AD7)
Invitation to the Assessment Centre published in the candidates’ EPSO accounts: 14/07/2015
Assessment Centre sessions will be held as follows (final date to be confirmed): 08-11/09/2015; 16-17/09/2015
Number of candidates invited to the Assessment Centre : 22.
EPSO/AD/289/14 – French-language (FR) lawyer