Assistants in finance, accounting and digital communication
Do you have experience in the fields of finance, accounting or communication? Would you like to start an international career within a multicultural and diverse team? If yes, then read on.
The European institutions are looking for assistants (AST 3) in any of the fields below. Please note that you may only apply for one field.
- Field 1 – Financial management
- Field 2 - Accounting and treasury
- Field 3 - Public procurement
- Field 4 - Graphic design and visual content production
- Field 5 - Social and digital media
- Field 6 – Webmaster
The typical duties that the successful candidates can expect to perform are detailed in the Notice of the Competition.
As an employer, the institutions and agencies of the EU offer a community of expertise with a wide range of opportunities to broaden your personal and professional development. The multicultural, international and diverse teams that make up the institutions work together to benefit the lives of approximately 450 million EU citizens and beyond.
Respect for cultural diversity and promotion of equal opportunities are founding principles of the EU, and the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) endeavours to ensure equal opportunities and access to all candidates. You can find out more about our equal opportunities policy and how to request special adjustments for selection tests on our dedicated page.
Do you have what it takes?
To apply, you must be an EU citizen, have a thorough knowledge of one official EU language and a satisfactory knowledge of another official EU language. One of the languages must be English.
You must also have:
- a level of post-secondary education of at least two years attested by a diploma relevant to the chosen field, followed by at least three years of relevant professional experience.
- a level of secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education, followed by at least six years of relevant professional experience.
For detailed information on requirements, please read the Notice of Competition on our apply page below.
The application period opens on 22 September and ends on 25 October 2022, at 12:00 (Brussels time).