How do I apply for a contribution to travel and/or subsistence expenses?
On the day of the Assessment Centre, please bring:
- the three forms below (completed and signed);
- a copy of your identity card (both sides if applicable) or passport;
- travel documents.
The following documents will be accepted as supporting documents:
- plane: boarding pass or a copy of your ticket (the invoice alone is not sufficient);
- train, bus, boat: copy of the ticket (the invoice alone is not sufficient);
- car: the original of a fuel bill and/or toll ticket (proof of payment must be dated no more than 2 days, prior to the date when the candidate takes part in the assessment centre and from a road leading to the Assessment Centre).
If these documents are not provided, your request will be refused.
- a hotel bill, if you are entitled to a contribution to accommodation expenses (see section 6 of the rules).
If you do not yet have all these documents on the day of your tests, you can send your complete file by post to:
If your test centre is in Brussels:
European Personnel Selection Office
Travel expenses candidates
If your test centre is in Luxembourg:
EPSO Luxembourg antenna
European Court of Justice, T/-0125
90, Boulevard Konrad Adenauer
The address in your EPSO account must be your official residential address at the time of the selection procedure. We recommend that you keep copies of all documents.
When you participate to the Assessment Centre tests you may, if you are eligible, request a contribution for your travel expenses, but not a reimbursement of all expenses actually incurred (Article 2). In addition, as regards subsistence costs, a contribution is foreseen only if the various tests at the Assessment Centre take place over two consecutive days or are separated by a maximum of three days (Article 6). You will not receive any contribution to the accommodation costs for the night before or the night after the Assessment Centre, in accordance with the rules below:
- Rules on financial contributions towards travel and subsistence expenses, for persons invited to tests organised as part of a competition or selection procedure, or to an interview or medical examination (applies only to selection procedures published from 1 January 2018).
Important: Please note that you have 3 months from the date of your test, to send the whole request for a contribution towards travel/subsistence expenses.
- Legal entity form (LEF): select "Natural person"