How can I prepare for the Assessment Centre?
- All exercises are set in a fictitious, but realistic and true to life, job context.
- You will need to be familiar with EU issues and the EU Institutions, so that you can easily grasp the context of the simulations.
- Be yourself (at your best) and try to enjoy the experience as much as possible.
- Remain focused and motivated.
- Actively participate in interactive exercises.
- Read and/or listen to all instructions carefully, including the time constraints.
- Make sure you understand the questions before you give an answer.