What are the main instructions to apply for an EPSO selection procedure?
- Before starting with your application, make sure that all the details in your EPSO account are up-to-date.
- You must read the Notice of Competition/ Call for Expression of Interest and the General rules governing Open competitions/ General Rules governing Contract Agent Selections to make sure you meet all the eligibility requirements.
- You will find the link to apply on the EU Careers website once the registration period opens.
- Leave yourself plenty of time to complete your application, as it requires considerable work. The responsibility to validate your application before the deadline is entirely yours.
- Before validating your application, check the content of the application tab by tab as once validate the application can no longer be modified.
- You must complete your application in the language specified in the Notice/Call.
- Some application forms are currently only available in English, French and German, refer to this table to find the labels/components in all EU official languages.
- Indicate any special arrangements needed for taking the tests. Information is also available on EPSO’s web site. Contact us immediately if you need help with your online application.
- You should only copy/paste from a pure text file (.txt), using a simple word processor (e.g. NotePad on Windows, TextEdit on Mac OS X) to avoid inserting unnecessary spaces or incompatible characters.
- Avoid using the ‘forward’ or ‘back’ browser buttons to move through the application form and when moving between different application forms in your EPSO account (for example to access data from your previous applications) but use the on-screen buttons instead.
- EPSO’s systems support the most commonly used Internet browsers. If you encounter issues, please consider changing the browser first before contacting us. The use of mobile devices to fill in the application form is not recommended.
- As soon as you start your application, you will receive an application number. Please always mention this number in your correspondence with EPSO
- Candidates will be invited at a later stage of the selection procedure (usually together with the invitation to the Assessment Centre) to upload documents supporting their declarations in the application form.
- Questions sent to the EPSO Candidate Contact Service during the last days of the application period might not be answered before the deadline for applications.