The Selection Board will only consider the documents you have duly uploaded and linked to the relevant entries of your competition application in your EPSO Account. These documents must justify the information provided in your application form, and based on which you have been admitted to the competition.
Each entry of your online application form (education, professional experience and Talent Screener if applicable) must be supported and confirmed by relevant documents. Every document uploaded should be linked to the entry it refers to in your online application. Instructions on how to upload your documents are available under How should I upload / link my supporting documents?
1. Identity: a copy of your valid identity card or passport
- Diploma that gives you access to the competition as required in the Notice of competition, Specific conditions — qualifications and work experience:
- For AST competitions: secondary and post-secondary diplomas;
- For AD competitions: post-secondary diplomas.
- Official recognition of your diploma, if needed: diplomas, whether issued in EU or non-EU countries, must be recognised by an official State body, e.g. an EU Member State’s education ministry;
- Documentation on trainings followed, provided it gives access to the competition (please refer to the Notice of competition).
3. Professional experience
Periods of professional experience that are not corroborated by a job description will not be taken into account by the Selection Board. Make sure you provide documents proving the nature of your duties and the duration of your experience:
3.1. For salaried work:
- Documents from current and former employer(s) stating the nature and level of the duties performed (letters from hierarchical superior, appraisal reports describing your tasks, job descriptions provided by your employer, contracts including detailed descriptions of the duties performed, …)
- Employment contract(s) with beginning and end date, or first and last pay slips.
Documents must be dated, bear the official company's header, stamp, as well as the name and signature of the person in charge.
3.2. For self-employed - liberal professions:
- Invoices, contracts, order forms;
- E-mail correspondence;
- Minutes of meetings;
- Tax bills;
- Membership of a professional association.
For more information, please check the notice of competition, in particular the section “Supporting documents” and the FAQ sections Eligibility and Selection based on qualifications (Talent screener).
If you fail to provide sufficient documentary evidence by the required deadline, you may be considered non-eligible and excluded from the competition based on the lack of supporting documents.