Administrators in the field of external relations
EPSO/AD/382/20 - AD5
Open for application
13/10/2020 - 12:00 (Brussels time)
Type of contract
4. Selection procedure (valid in all cases) NEW
- The selection procedure contains several stages. Unless the date and time is confirmed, all timing should be considered indicative.
- Full details on the different stages, such as the type of tests and the pass marks to get to the next stage of the selection procedure, are described in the notice of competition/call for expression of interest, which should be read attentively.
- We will communicate with you through your EPSO account. There you will find all the information related to your progress in the procedure, such as invitations to the tests and your test results.
- Please check your EPSO account at least twice a week during the selection procedure.
- You should be aware that in some cases it might not be enough to obtain pass marks for the tests.
In some cases, only the very top scorers might be able to pass to the next stage of the selection procedure.
|Computer based multiple choice tests - booking period||19/03/2021 - 24/03/2021|
|Computer based multiple choice tests - testing period||25/03/2021 - 22/04/2021|
|Computer based multiple choice tests - booking period||15/06/2021 - 21/06/2021|
|Computer based multiple choice tests in test centres and remotely proctored - testing period||24/06/2021 - 01/07/2021|
|Computer based multiple choice tests - results||mid 9/2021 (indicative)|
|Selection based on qualifications (Talent Screener)||completed|
|Remote Assessment Centre||mid 9/2022 - end 10/2022 (indicative)|
|Case study and written test – booking period||20/09/2022 - 26/09/2022|
|Case study and written test in test centres and remotely proctored – testing period||04/10/2022|
- Remote Assessment Centre : mid 9/2022 - end 10/2022 (indicative)
- Case study and written test in test centres and remotely proctored – testing period : 04/10/2022
Number of applications
EPSO/AD/382/20 (AD5) - 7819
Post date: 01/09/2022
Post date: 09/06/2022
Post date: 12/04/2022