Proofreaders/language editors - Spanish (ES)
EPSO/AST/148/21 - ES
Open for application
23/03/2021 - 12:00 (Brussels time)
Type of contract
4. Selection procedure (valid in all cases) NEW
- The selection procedure contains several stages. Unless the date and time is confirmed, all timing should be considered indicative.
- Full details on the different stages, such as the type of tests and the pass marks to get to the next stage of the selection procedure, are described in the notice of competition/call for expression of interest, which should be read attentively.
- We will communicate with you through your EPSO account. There you will find all the information related to your progress in the procedure, such as invitations to the tests and your test results.
- Please check your EPSO account at least twice a week during the selection procedure.
- You should be aware that in some cases it might not be enough to obtain pass marks for the tests.
In some cases, only the very top scorers might be able to pass to the next stage of the selection procedure.
|Selection based on qualifications (Talent Screener)||completed|
|Computer based multiple choice tests - booking period||07/09/2022 - 13/09/2022|
|Computer based tests - booking period||29/09/2022 - 05/10/2022|
|Remote Assessment Centre||mid 10/2022 - mid 12/2022 (indicative)|
|Computer based multiple choice tests in test centres and remotely proctored - testing period||17/10/2022 - 18/10/2022|
|Proofreading and correcting test in test centres||31/10/2022 - 04/11/2022|
- Computer based tests - booking period : 29/09/2022 - 05/10/2022
- Remote Assessment Centre : mid 10/2022 - mid 12/2022 (indicative)
- Computer based multiple choice tests in test centres and remotely proctored - testing period : 17/10/2022 - 18/10/2022
- Proofreading and correcting test in test centres : 31/10/2022 - 04/11/2022
Number of applications
Post date: 12/09/2022
Post date: 05/09/2022
Post date: 17/02/2022