During the booking and testing periods you can reschedule your multiple-choice question test appointment during the booking and testing periods, subject to availability and under the following conditions:
- you should first wait until the original booking confirmation uploads in your EPSO account (normally within 24 hours of booking) as it contains the confirmation number and code you will need in order to reschedule the appointment;
- you can reschedule your original appointment up to the day before;
- you cannot request rescheduling (including for exceptional circumstances) in the last 7 calendar days of the testing period;
- you can only choose from the appointments shown in the system;
- you have the possibility to change test centre location (subject to availability);
- you must complete the rescheduling procedure to the very last screen, failing which your original appointment will remain valid;
- you have to print and bring the updated booking confirmation to the test centre.
Prometric's booking management system is accessible via the link in the booking confirmation in your EPSO account.
Please consult the following link for step-by-step screenshots of the rescheduling procedure.
In exceptional circumstances, such as a serious illness, birth of a child, death of a spouse, child, parent, or sibling, EPSO may authorise rescheduling, subject to availability.
You will be informed as soon as a decision has been taken; please note however that only duly substantiated exceptional circumstances as detailed above will be taken into account.
You should contact EPSO without delay, with your candidate number and all relevant documentary evidence, for example a medical certificate.
Rescheduling is not possible for case study, written test in the field, e-tray and translation tests.