Reminder: you are not allowed to create more then on EPSO Account, but in case your EPSO Account was deleted, you can create a new one for your future applications. Your EPSO Account might have been deleted in line with our privacy statement on personal data protection. In summary, we regularly delete the following accounts:
- EPSO Accounts with no applications and which were created more than one year ago
- EPSO Accounts with at least one application, and where all your applications meet one of the following criteria:
- You were admitted to a Reserve List of successful candidates and you were recruited more than one year ago;
- You were admitted to a Reserve List of successful candidates and you were not recruited, but the Reserve List is now closed;
- You were not admitted to a Reserve List of successful candidates and the selection procedure has been closed for more than one year.
If you still cannot log in, if you cannot remember or no longer have access to the email in your EPSO Account please contact us immediately. If you send us a copy of your ID or passport and provide us with your new email address, we can change the email in your EPSO Account.