Anyone failing to respect the following rules of conduct will be excluded from the Assessment Centre and the selection procedure:
- You should follow instructions given by staff at all time.
- Food and drinks are allowed only in the waiting room/area.
- You must complete the tests without any aids or equipment other than those provided by the test centre.
- All prohibited items (for example, paper and pen, books, correcting fluid, notes, instructions, briefcases, bags, calculators, computers, laptops, tablets, mobile phones, MP3 players, cameras etc) must be left in the lockers provided. (Items that produce sound must be switched-off).
- Smoking is strictly forbidden.
- Any rude, abusive, derogatory or threatening behaviour towards staff or other candidates may also lead to your exclusion from the competition.