Remote Assessment Centre:
- It is recommended to connect using a headset or headphones with a microphone.
- Ensure your availability at the time of the interview schedule and connect 10 minutes before the appointment - it is strongly recommended to test the software before the day of the interview.
- Be ready to switch to your smartphone in a cellular data connection (3G/4G) if your wifi/cable connection is lost or becomes unstable during the test.
- Have your ID/Passport close to show on the Selection Board’s request .
Physical presence Assessment Centre:
- The Assessment Centre might require a full day (and up to two days depending on the number and/or the type of tests) and typically starts around 8h30 (your invitation letter will give your precise appointment time) and ends around 18h00.
- Upon arrival you will receive your schedule for the day.
- EPSO staff will be present to welcome you and guide you throughout the day.
- Upon arrival you must present the documents requested in your invitation letter.
- Please make sure you arrive on time unaccompanied. It is not possible for friends or relatives to wait in the building, or to contact you during testing.
- If you arrive late, no additional time will be granted and you may be excluded from the selection process, specifically if you miss one of the exercises entirely.
- You will be one of up to six candidates and there will be several assessors.
- You will be given an identity badge to facilitate movement around the premises.
- All material required for the various exercises will be provided at the Assessment Centre, including test material, pens and paper, etc.
- If you have to use a computer, it may well be the case that you have been asked in advance to communicate your preferred keyboard layout.
- Lockers are available for storing luggage and other personal effects.
- Lunch will not be provided but there is a wide choice of cafés and restaurants in the immediate neighbourhood in Brussels. In Luxembourg, there is a canteen and cafeteria in the building where the AC is held.
- There are no parking facilities for candidates.
- You can leave the building during breaks but make sure you are back on time.