If you decide to apply please follow these instructions:
1. Create your EPSO account if you do not already have one.
2. Make sure you are logged out from your EPSO account.
3. Click on APPLY below.
4. Log into your EPSO account.
5. Check the instructions on how to fill in the form. While applying, please make sure to follow the instructions on the screens.
Difficulties with accessibility? Accessibility is very important for EPSO and we are intensively working on continuously improving accessibility of our communication and selection procedures. Are you still encountering difficulties accessing some parts of our website and/or documents? Please contact us!
6. Fill in and validate the online application form in the language(s) required by the Call for expressions of interest.
Please note that the Call for expressions of interest contains instructions concerning the language in which you have to submit your application form. Non-compliance with this requirement may lead to disqualification from the selection procedure.
7. Make sure to select the right grade/language/profile, when applicable. If you are not sure which grade/language/profile to select, please consult the Call for expression of interest.