Administrators in the field of audit (AD 5/AD 7)
The booking period for the computer-based MCQ tests is planned to run from 23 June to 4 July 2016.
The testing should take place from 7 July to 22 July 2016.
Timing of the tests
- Arrival at the test centre and ID check: 30 minutes before
- On-screen tutorial: 10 minutes
- Verbal reasoning test: 35 minutes (20 questions)
- Optional 10-minute break
- Numerical reasoning test: 20 minutes (10 questions)
- Abstract reasoning test: 10 minutes (10 questions)
- Satisfaction survey: 5 minutes (optional)
Please see the Competition notice for a full description of the tests.
Before you book your admission tests, do not forget that:
- Booking is only possible between the dates published in your EPSO account. In general, booking starts at 0h00 on the first day and ends at 12 o’clock (midday) Brussels time on the final day. If you do not book during this period, you will no longer be able to book. All candidates are offered the same number of days in which to book a test, regardless of when they apply. Please check the booking invitation letter in your account for more details.
- You will be able to see the final list of available test centres when booking via the link provided. The list will also be available at https://www.prometric.com/en-us/clients/EPSO/Pages/landing.aspx
- In case of technical problems during the booking procedure, please exclusively contact Prometric via one of the numbers provided in the CBT manual.
- Make sure you complete the whole booking procedure. At the end, you should see a confirmation number (e.g. 8800000001234567). If you do not see this number, it means that your booking has not been completed. You can print this booking confirmation at any moment.
- Straight after the booking, you should receive an e-mail confirming your booking. If you do not receive this e-mail confirmation, please check your spam filter and your junk e-mails. This is not the official confirmation you need to bring to the test centre. The official booking confirmation will be uploaded later (usually within 48 hours after the booking) into your EPSO account.
- The language code stands for the second language (EN/FR/DE), and also for the language of the IT test environment.
- At this stage of the competition, it is no longer possible to change your application form, and in particular your language choice.
- Rescheduling is possible but is subject to availability. To reschedule your test, you must first wait until the booking confirmation uploads in your EPSO account (usually within 48 hours after your initial booking). See the CBT manual for more information.
- If you cannot participate in the tests, you should cancel your appointment via the booking management system (see the CBT manual for more information ).
- Please note that there is no financial contribution for the participation in admission tests.
- You must bring to the test centre your booking confirmation and proof of your identity (valid ID with a recent photo and signature)
Some Member States organise some sessions of Training and support to prepare candidates for competitions. If you do not see a link next to your Member State, it means that EPSO has not received any information on this subject from the Member State concerned.
Full information on this competition is available here.
Please check your EPSO account at least twice a week.